New Findhorn Directions (NFD) Ltd

Deed of Community Conditions Title Holders Association - Legal documentation

THA’s legal documentation relating to land and house sales was reviewed in April 2012.

The documents include:

1. Selling your property in The Park Ecovillage
2. The THA Application Form
3. The Deed of Community Conditions
4. Deed of New Real Burdens and Conditions
5. The Essential Guide to home ownership - information for prospective purchasers
6. The THA Rules
7. The Findhorn Foundation Consolidated Deed of Trust.
8. NFA Common Ground
9. The Park Ecovillage information pack.

All the documents are now April 2012 versions. Future changes will result in version changes.

The procedure for selling houses is set out in the “Selling your property in the Park Ecovillage”.
It requests that you:

1. Inform the THA Chairs that you intend to sell and request THA’s written approval
2. Confirm that the THA’s New Real Burdens and Conditions have been or will be incorporated into your deeds
3. Give prospective purchasers a copy of all the THA’s documents relating to house sales
4. Ask all serious prospective purchasers to complete and return the THA Application Form
5. Give the completed form to the THA’s Chairs for approval by the Land Sales Group
6. The Land Sales Group approve sale and issue Land and House Sales Form
7. Once approved, complete negotiations with your prospective purchasers
8. Keep the THA Chairs informed about your progress, and request any assistance you may require from them.
9. Ensure the Land and House Sale Form is completed by yourself as seller and the buyer.
Keep one copy, give one copy to the buyer and return one copy to the THA Chair
10. Please give the new owners a copy of the Park Ecovillage Information Pack.

You are viewing the text version of this site.

To view the full version please install the Adobe Flash Player and ensure your web browser has JavaScript enabled.

Need help? check the requirements page.

Get Flash Player